About Sixaxis Controller v0.5.7 Apk App This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “Sixaxis Controller v0.5.7 Apk App apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download Sixaxis Controller v0.5.7 Apk App apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have Sixaxis Controller v0.5.7 Apk App Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone Sixaxis Controller v0.5.7 Apk App Android
Requirements: Android 2.2 and up
Overview: Sixaxis Controller allows you to use your Sixaxis and DualShock 3 controllers in many of your favourite games and applications.
*** Caution: This app is not for the faint-hearted!! ***
Please read all instructions carefully.
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the 'Sixaxis Compatibility Checker' (available for free in the Android Market) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use your Sixaxis and DualShock 3 controllers in many of your favourite games and applications.
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis and DualShock 3 controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
* Tap the 'start' button and wait for bluetooth to initiate. If you get an 'Error: Missing required protocol' message, your device is not supported.
* If not already done, you must manually pair the controller with your phone. This can be done using 'SixaxisPairTool'(Is available in archive), or with 'MotionInJoy' or the linux utility 'sixpair'. Your phones bluetooth address should be shown at the bottom of the main application window and will look something like 1A:3C:13:00:21:C2; you need to enter this number into the 'SixaxisPairTool' as shown. This process only needs to be done the first time a controller is used on a different device, so if you only use the controller on one phone, you will only need to do it once.
* Once paired, unplug the USB cable and press the power button on the controller. If successful, the lights on the controller will stop blinking and a single light will remain on.
* If you are running the compatibility checker, and pressing buttons on the controller results in button presses showing up in the app, congratulations, you can now download the full app.
* Tap the 'Change Input Method' button and select 'Sixaxis Controller'. You should now be able to use the controller in any games or applications that support key bindings, such as many emulators.
* Subsequent controllers can be added at any time by pressing their power buttons.
* You can change the fallback input method and key mappings in the applications settings.
What's in this version:
- Added battery charge status
- Added notification when a fake (and incompatible) controller is detected