About Add Watermark v2.6 Apk App This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “Add Watermark v2.6 Apk App apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download Add Watermark v2.6 Apk App apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have Add Watermark v2.6 Apk App Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone Add Watermark v2.6 Apk App Android
Requirements: Android v2.1+
Overview: The Add Watermark gives you the ability to add watermarks to your pictures.
The Add Watermark gives you the ability to add watermarks to your pictures. So you can quickly put your property text or a logo image into your picture, set parameters like size, transparency, rotation, alignment etc., then save the result and share it.
Primary features of the Full version:
- Taking pictures with camera
- Quick share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr etc.
- Fonts, color and other effects in text mode
- Adding of timestamp, filename, GPS tags and other properties as text watermark
- Processing of multiple images in batch mode
- Launching from Share menu
- Auto orientation of loaded image on EXIF orientation tag
- Saving target as .jpg or .png
- Support of transparent .png images as watermark
- Rename and resize by saving
- History of recent saved images
- App2SD (move app to external SD card)
Limitations of the Free version:
- User defined image-watermarks are disabled
- Saving only as .jpg, downsized to 800 px on the long side
- Quick share after saving disabled
- No auto mode by launching from Share menu, no batch mode
* Please note, due to memory limitations of mobile device you could have problems when saving images in full camera resolution (more than 6-8 megapixel, depend on device). If so, it is recommended to use downsize when saving.
- To add watermark direct from Gallery press Menu button and choose "Share" > Add Watermark.
- To share a picture to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr etc. simply select action "Share" in "Save Dialog". The app must be already installed on the device.
- To process multiple images in a batch-mode adjust watermark, enable "Add watermark fully automatically" then quit the app. From Gallery or another image viewer select all images you want to process, select Share / Add Watermark.
- To datestamp a photo use %date% as text watermark.
Feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit my blog: androidvilla.wordpress.com
- Multiline support for text watermark
- Optimized calculation of GPS placeholders %lat% and %lon% (see Settings/Text)
- Some bug fixes
Less description »
Latest version: 2.6 (, supports App2SD)
Note: all full features available.