About Meridian Media Player Pro v2.4.6c Apk This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “Meridian Media Player Pro v2.4.6c Apk apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download Meridian Media Player Pro v2.4.6c Apk apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have Meridian Media Player Pro v2.4.6c Apk Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone Meridian Media Player Pro v2.4.6c Apk Android
Requirements: Android OS 1.5 +
Overview: The most functional and customizable player for your video and music in phone.
You can't use widget if installed to SD!*
Convenient gestures to control.
Advanced media folder settings, you can set including and excluding folders -- in ANY DEPTH. Not only one level under /sdcard now.
PlayQ rather than playlists, can handle videos, musics, and their MIXTURE. Also, you can put a folder, an artist, an album or like that into a PlayQ.
- ID3 editing
- .srt subtitle support
- Song rating, can synchronize with PC in Pro version
- Play video as music, for your music videos
- Toolkit to rescan SD card, clean media database
- Folder browsing and index browsing
- Customizable tabs
Meridian Media Player's professional features (Visit http://goo.gl/QHT9 for more information):
- Can pick local image for album art
- PlayQ-dependent last played position
- When playing, tap on 4x3, 3x4, or 4x4 widget's song title/album/artist to call up rating dialog box
- Can set art in a PlayQ.
- Synchronize song ratings with MediaMonkey or Windows Media Player (in toolkit tab)
- 4x4, 4x3, 3x4 widgets with album art
- .lrc file support
- Search and Download album art, by album or by click in toolkit
- PlayQ picker, a extremely fast way to build a PlayQ (Check the video)
- AudioBook tab
- Sleep timer
- Cue music file support
- Subtitle adjustment
- Brightness adjusting gesture
Create an "AudioBook" directory under sdcard (or if you open AudioBook tab it will create one), and put your files in a sub-directory named as the book. Then you will find the directory in AudioBook tab, tap it will play the audiobook.
Then go to preference page, navigate through General -> Tabs, here you can enable or disable the audiobook tab.
What's in this version:
- Fix several f/c bugs
<input name="IL_RELATED_TAGS" type="hidden" value="1">/></input>