About Software Releases • Kingsoft Office v4.4.2 This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “Software Releases • Kingsoft Office v4.4.2 apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download Software Releases • Kingsoft Office v4.4.2 apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have Software Releases • Kingsoft Office v4.4.2 Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone Software Releases • Kingsoft Office v4.4.2 Android Kingsoft Office v4.4.2
Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: view free DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX files, create DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX. Kingsoft Office is known as the most user-friendly mobile Office: whether in a small cell phone screen or on a large screen on the Tablet, Kingsoft Office has a superior performance!
And it is also the only mobile Office with full-features FREE: all features listed below are free to use!
- View & Edit DOC, DOCX, TXT files;
- View & Edit XLS, XLSX files;
- View & Edit PPT, PPTX files;
- User-friendly & nice UI;
- Built-in file manager that can automatically organize your office document;
- Tight integration with the mail application: you can open the attachment, and can directly send after modification;
- Support the cloud storage services with WebDAV protocol;
- And we will continuously update the App, adding new features!
Reviews written by users:
- Nice Office App. Very useful, nice UI, like it better than the others I've tried.
- Great app does what it says.
Special features and recent new features:
- Support copy and paste between Apps
- Can view and edit documents in Page-Layout or Web-Layout
- With Reader mode, you can easily switch to reader mode after open the document
- Full screen reading mode
- Select the text with a magnifying glass to aid positioning
- Display a variety of graphic objects
- Open the encrypted documents
- Save encrypted DOC files
- Display DOC documents headers and footers, comments and revisions.
- Display tables wrap effects in the DOC files.
- With the paragraph Indents and Spacing function, you can easily adjust the paragraph indents and spacing.
- Search function
- Sort function
- Full screen reading mode
- Freeze panes
- Quickly display the calculated results of the selected area (sum, average, etc.)
- Display charts, view chart details
- Select cells by trackball and keyboard arrow keys
- Open the encrypted documents.
- Display the AutoShapes in XLS files
- Display the radar charts, separation pie charts, composite pie charts, ring charts, etc. in the XLS files
- With thumbnails list like PC Office, for convenient slide switch
- Support Play mode
- Support laser pointer when playing
- Display tables
- Display charts
* Overall features:
- Support external Bluetooth keyboard and USB keyboard input
- Support external keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-S, etc. And we are adding more)
- Display history files as photos wall
What's new in Kingsoft Office for Android 4.4.2:
· In Writer, fix the problem that text can't be entered when using the Ctrl+S key by some external keyboard.
· In Writer, fix the problem that the content is displayed blank when zooming in view or sliding screen in Android 4.0.
· In Spreadsheets, fix the abnormal exit problem when saving or saving as CSV files, which name lengths are more than the maximum limit of sheet name lengths.
· In the file management, the input can be normal by USB or Bluetooth keyboard in the Save As interface.