About Software Releases • WeatherPro 2.1 This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “Software Releases • WeatherPro 2.1 apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download Software Releases • WeatherPro 2.1 apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have Software Releases • WeatherPro 2.1 Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone Software Releases • WeatherPro 2.1 Android WeatherPro 2.1
Requirements: Android 1.6+
Overview: Weather Pro features high-quality seven-day forecasts and weather reports for over two million locations worldwide.
Highlights include global satellite plus radar for the USA and much of Europe. Images can be animated with interactive elements bringing the weather to life!
Attention WeatherPro users: The latest update also includes a 5-day forecast widget and enables you to move WeatherPro to your SD card. However users have been experiencing problems with the widget disappearing – this is due to an incompatibility with App2SD on Android. To use the WeatherPro widget, please install WeatherPro on your internal memory. Existing users should delete WeatherPro, reboot the phone and then re-install WeatherPro on the internal memory to re-enable the widget. We apologise for the inconvenience.
The latest update to WeatherPro for Android 1.1.2 includes a number of small bug fixes and the following improvements:
- Downloading weather data is now faster – a small progress wheel indicates when data is being downloaded.
- The layout of the WeatherPro widget is improved and now includes a date display. A smaller 4x1 widget will follow in the next release.
- The app has been generally modified and improved so that it now performs faster and more smoothly.
- WeatherPro for Android now opens much quicker as the storage of the weather data has been optimised.
- When WeatherPro opens it now displays the weather for your last location so you can view the latest weather without even having an internet connection.
* WeatherPro has been modified and improved so that it now opens quicker and performs faster and more smoothly.
* The layout of the WeatherPro widget is improved and now includes a date display. A smaller 4x1 widget will follow in the next release.
* When WeatherPro opens it now displays the weather for your last location so you can view the latest weather without even having an internet connection.
What's in this version:
"My location" - Due to popular demand we’re excited to introduce a new favourites option which automatically shows the weather for your current location. Give it a go and see what you think.
Show / hide Premium features – Our brand new in-app Premium service is packed full of additional forecast information and features and you can now choose to keep these features visible or hidden (go to Premium Status).
Bug fixes – Thanks to your feedback we’ve fixed a few bugs!