About Software Releases • MyCar Recorder v 3.4.1 This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “Software Releases • MyCar Recorder v 3.4.1 apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download Software Releases • MyCar Recorder v 3.4.1 apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have Software Releases • MyCar Recorder v 3.4.1 Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone Software Releases • MyCar Recorder v 3.4.1 Android MyCar Recorder v 3.4.1
Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: Now, your smart phone is your black box(Driving recorder) on the car.
(1) Recycle recording
(2) Auto separate to several segments while recording
(3) Video player
Easy to search the files by date and time
Play/Pause/Fast forward/Fast Backward functions(4) Emergency call
Fast dialing interface
Emergency contact list management
(5) Current date display
(6) Current speed display (Requires GPS)
Default reserved storage
Video resolution and quality(android 2.2 or higher)
Screen brightness sleeping time
Measurement units of speed
You can choose to use GPS or not
(8) Records tracks(requires GPS)
(9) Current location display(requires GPS and network)
(10) Play video and tracks synchronously(requires GPS and network)
(11) Share your videos by emails and Youtube.
(12) Allow you to mark important records. (Marked records will not be overwritten.)
(13) Background recording function that allows you to open other Apps while multi-tasking.
(14) Real-time marking function that allows you to save the current record.
English, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 日本語, Deutsch, polski
It spends a lot of resources while switching to background recording, please use this function discreetly depending on yourphone performance.
Recording files are set to "/MyCar Recorder/" folder in SD card.
Some devices only support part of video resolutions and qualities. If your device doesn't support the resolution you chose and results in a camera error, you may need to reboot your device and choose other resolution.
Released by chathu_ac