About WiFi Overview 360 Pro v1.50.5 Apk App This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “WiFi Overview 360 Pro v1.50.5 Apk App apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download WiFi Overview 360 Pro v1.50.5 Apk App apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have WiFi Overview 360 Pro v1.50.5 Apk App Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone WiFi Overview 360 Pro v1.50.5 Apk App Android
Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: Now with a powerful "WiFi Sniffer", who expanded the Android function enormously. "WiFi Sniffer" looking for open WLANs, gives a notification (sound, pop-up text window, vibrate and text-to-speech - if you want) and can connect automatically.
The universal WiFi tool
WiFi Overview 360 Pro - The universal WiFi tool, incl. Widgets
Now with a powerful "WiFi Sniffer", who expanded the Android function enormously. "WiFi Sniffer" looking for open WLANs, gives a notification (sound, pop-up text window, vibrate and text-to-speech - if you want) and can connect automatically.
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and with one look you'll get detailed information of the WLANs (WLAN name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin - open or not and much more) in your environment.
The tab "Ch check" (channel checker) and "Ch. radar" (channel radar) are powerful tool to optimize your own wlan network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
Main features are:
- NEW: WiFi Sniffer - the powerful open network finder
- "Quick connect shortcut", you can set a shortcut to switch/connect quick and easy between/to wlans
- WLAN scanner
- NEW: you can change WLAN priority manually
- WLAN sorting options for "strength", "alphabetically" and NEW "open/known WLANs"
- NEW: automatic WiFi activation at startup - if off, and automatic turn-off at the end
- manual way to add a network
- NEW: endless list of known WLANs
- detailed wlan information
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- channel checker for the best channel choice
- included 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets with 3 different styles
- Android 4.x support
- Tablet support
- WLAN Internet connection check
- and much more ...