About DicePlayer v2.0.12 Apk App This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “DicePlayer v2.0.12 Apk App apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download DicePlayer v2.0.12 Apk App apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have DicePlayer v2.0.12 Apk App Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone DicePlayer v2.0.12 Apk App Android
Requirements: Android 2.2+
Overview: HW Accelerated Video Player with Playback speed control and Network support
Diceplayer uses HW video decoder at various containers and audio codecs combination. Diceplayer drains less bettery than SW based players.
- AVI,MOV,MKV,FLV,AVI,3GP,3G2,ASF,WMV,MP4,M4V,TS,MTP ,M2TS
Playback speed control
- up to x1.8
- audio pitch correction support
- MKV embedded subtitle supported
- Unicode/Multibyte charset supported.
- HTTP Live Streaming
* Tegra3 based ICS devices(Transformer Prime/HTC One X)
* Tegra2 based Honeycomb tables
* Samsung Galaxy S2/Note
* Samsung Galaxy S and variants
* Samsung Galaxy Tab(7')
* Samsung Galaxy Player (YP-GB1)
* HTC Nexus One,Desire and QSD8250 based devices => may need libOmxVdec.so patch.
* HTC Sensation,Evo 4G+.Evo 3D
* HTC Desire HD,ThunderBolt
* Toshiba TG-03 and many Japaneses vendors' QSD8250 based devices => May need libOmxVdec.so patch.
* Dell Streak,Venue => May need libOmxVdec.so patch.
* SonyErricson Xperia Arc,Acro
* Motolora Defy : Gingerbread required.
* LG Optimus 2x,Moto Atrix,Droid Bionic,Photon 4G : Gingerbread required
* Video capability depends on your devices HW video decodes' capability.
* Some devices(Moto Defy, Galaxy S/Tab) need gingerbread update.
* Tegra2 based devices : H.264 High@3.1 ( no weighted prediction )
What's in this version:
1. Minor bug fixes
- Fix the issue of playback MP4 videos through SMB/FTP
- Fix the issue that menu key does not work while playing
- Fix the sound/volume issue for some devices