About WritePad v3.2.527 This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “WritePad v3.2.527 apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download WritePad v3.2.527 apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have WritePad v3.2.527 Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone WritePad v3.2.527 Android WritePad v3.2.527
Requirements: Android 2.2+
Overview: State-of-the-art handwriting recognition input method in 11 languages.
WritePad's is a new input method for Android OS which aims to replace the on-screen keyboard with PhatWare's proven multilingual handwriting recognition technology and can be used for text input in any Android application. WritePad supports most Android Smartphones and Tablets and is especially useful on pen-enabled Android Tablets, such as Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Jetstream and others.
WritePad features 4th generation handwriting recognition technology which supports practically any handwriting style, including cursive (script), print, and mixed. The software analyzes pen strokes written in the designated WritePad area, then converts those pen strokes into text and sends the recognized text to the target application. While many handwriting recognition tools for smartphones and tablets leave users frustrated with the app’s inability to correctly interpret their handwriting, WritePad’s state-of-the-art handwriting recognition software will adapt and learn the user’s style of writing.
Key WritePad features:
- Advanced multilingual handwriting recognition engine supports 11 languages, including Danish, Dutch, English (UK and US), Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Swedish, and Spanish.
- Integration with any application allowing text input, such as email, SMS, notes, word processing, and others.
- Statistical analyzer, which improves overall handwriting recognition quality by addressing common recognition errors. If this feature is enabled, WritePad will learn the user’s own handwriting style.
- Customizable auto-corrector, which automatically fixes common spelling and recognition errors.
- Editable user dictionary to improve recognition of custom words and names not included in the main dictionary.
- Built-in full keyboard with autocomplete; if needed, users can switch between keyboard and handwriting with a single touch of a button.
- Four basic recognition modes: cursive/mixed or print for general text entry; Numeric for entering numbers and phone numbers; and Internet for entering email addresses and URLs.
- Built-in calculator, enabling users to write simple equations such as "22.3+15.66=" and WritePad will calculate the result.
- Letter shape selector allows users to further improve recognition quality by disabling unused letter shapes.
WritePad Handwriting Recognition Tutorial:
WritePad User's Guide:
What's in this version:
- Introducing new Shorthand feature that fills-in frequently used words and phrases once entered into the Shorthand Editor and allows to enter current time and date
- Vastly improved multilingual handwriting recognition engine now supports eleven languages, including English, Dutch, Danish, French, Finnish, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, and Spanish.
- Optimized for better look and performance on latest Android devices including Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab, and others.
This app has NO advertisements