About 3G Watchdog Pro v1.15.0 Apk This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “3G Watchdog Pro v1.15.0 Apk apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download 3G Watchdog Pro v1.15.0 Apk apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have 3G Watchdog Pro v1.15.0 Apk Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone 3G Watchdog Pro v1.15.0 Apk Android
Requirements: Android 1.5+
Overview: 3G Watchdog Pro.
Guarding you against costly internet overages.
Pro version of 3G Watchdog mobile data counter / monitoring app, featuring:
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* 5 widget styles
* Redesigned UI
* Account/SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM)
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don't uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
* ... and more!
Translated in English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Slovak, Spanish, more on the way.
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the "Calculate global usage from usage by app" advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
* Early versions of 3GW Pro reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen).
What's in this version:
* Usage graph and text report for roaming usage (if has a quota).
* Widgets can show roaming left and predicted usages.
* New billing rule to not count local 2G traffic.
* Keep the TWO last auto-backups instead of only one.
* Device support: Samsung Galaxy S3 variants.
* Fixed incorrect start of plan date calculation when plan period just reset today.
* Other minor bug fixes.
<input name="IL_RELATED_TAGS" type="hidden" value="1">/></input>