About FlashLight HD LED Pro v1.3.6 Apk App This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “FlashLight HD LED Pro v1.3.6 Apk App apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download FlashLight HD LED Pro v1.3.6 Apk App apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have FlashLight HD LED Pro v1.3.6 Apk App Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone FlashLight HD LED Pro v1.3.6 Apk App Android
Requirements: Android 2.1 and up
Overview: Use your Android device as a torch with this beautiful app !
- It is simple and well designed
- launch it and get light instantly by pressing one button
- uses the integrated FlashLight
- also uses your full screen as a light source (works on all devices)
- add a widget for quick access
Try it. It's simply the best at what it does.
Recent changes :
- Removed Mobclix ad network (and permissions);
- Fixes issues with Android 4.0 (ICS) phones and Droid 4;
- better interface on tablets (Xoom, Kindle Fire, Galaxy Tab);
- modify brightness when using the screen;
- Recent compatibility fixes : Motorola Cliq, Atrix 2 + Spyder, Milestone 2, Sony Xperia X10i, Asus Transformer Prime, Samsung SCH-R880, SCH-I500 (Fascinate, Mesmerize), Galaxy TAB P7500, Huawei UM840, 'Unknown' phones, LG Marquee, Nexus S, CASIO - C771, LG Optimus Black, Motorola Droid.
What's in this version:
- Auto-turn off after X minutes now closes app for safety
- Adjust click volume with buttons
- Fixes issues with light not turning off
- Fixed GT-I8150, iStart i9220s, Huawei Pulse Mini, Xoom 2, Motorola Triumph
- Better Galaxy S2 support on ICS
- Fixed translations
<input name="IL_RELATED_TAGS" type="hidden" value="1">/></input>