About OsmAnd+ v0.8.0 Apk This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “OsmAnd+ v0.8.0 Apk apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download OsmAnd+ v0.8.0 Apk apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have OsmAnd+ v0.8.0 Apk Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone OsmAnd+ v0.8.0 Apk Android Tweet <input name="IL_RELATED_TAGS" type="hidden" value="1">/></input>
Requirements: Android 1.6 and up
Overview: Osmand is opensource navigation application with raster/vector maps
Osmand+ (Open Street Maps Android)
Osmand is opensource navigation application with access to a wide source of popular open street map data. All map data including vector and raster maps can be stored on the phone memory card for offline usage. Osmand also has online routing and audible guidance.
Osmand+ is a donation based application. By buying i t you are supporting the project and receive latest updates via Android Market.
Some of the core features:
- new Wikipedia feature (download offline POIs)
- offline data, configurable folder for the maps and tiles
- compact vector maps for whole world
- offline search of addresses and places
- custom tile map area download
- pedestrian, bicycle and car modes
- many map layers with customized transparency at a time
- offline routing for short distance (experimental)
- Galaxy Tab supported
What's in this version:
- Most functionality is grouped by features and can be enabled/disabled in the Plugin Manager.
You can enable tile map sources, tracking settings, and many other new and previously existing features.
*New offline map data*
- Map rendering becomes faster and more prec ise (coastline and flooded area problems are mainly fixed).
- You need to download completely new offline data (old data will not be supported anymore)
*Offline Routing becomes more robust*
<input name="IL_RELATED_TAGS" type="hidden" value="1">/></input>