About MP3dit Pro v1.2.2 Apk This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “MP3dit Pro v1.2.2 Apk apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download MP3dit Pro v1.2.2 Apk apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have MP3dit Pro v1.2.2 Apk Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone MP3dit Pro v1.2.2 Apk Android Tweet <input name="IL_RELATED_TAGS" type="hidden" value="1">/></input>
Requirements: Android 2.2 and up
Overview: MP3dit is a tag editor for MP3 files. This app can search for album art; fix split albums and song order; and change the artist, album and genre of all your songs. MP3dit can also edit entire albums or groups of files at the same time.
MP3dit is a tag editor for MP3 files. This app can search for album art; fix split albums and song order; and change the artist, album and genre of all your songs. MP3dit can also edit entire albums or groups of files at the same time.
Extremely easy to use, MP3dit is a fully functional app that has the features professionals require yet itâ€™s easy to download and use!
- Edits the mp3 file so that any changes you make will stay with the file, even if the phone is turned off, or the file moves to another device.
- Edits the Android MediaStore so changes made to the mp3 file are automatically shown in all media players, without having to turn the phone off and on again
- Split albums will in most cases be automatically joined, just by selecting both albums and saving (As long as the Album Artist and the Album are set to the same thing)
- Adds/Edits Album Art, which can be found by taping the album artwork for a simple Google Image search, or a manual Google image search by long clicking on the Album Artwork
- Adds/Edits Song Title when only a single song is selected
&nbs p;- Adds/Edits Artist, Album Artist, Album
- Adds/Edits Genre which is shown as the actual Genre name, not a number that represents a genre, or you can choose a custom genre
- Edits song order through an easy to use drag and drop list
- Songs can be selected individually, or they can be selected as a group, or as a a set or groups of albums.
support for WAV, MP4, Ogg Vorbis, Flac and WMA
New ICS Holo-like interface for all devices
Support for adding/editing lyrics
Option to select only albums without cover art
This is the Pro version, which is Ad free, and will get early access to new features!
What's in this version:
1.2.1 - 1.2.2
Fixed a crash for devices with Android 3.0 or lower, where I used a quicker method for loading images that wasn't available until Android 3.1
Fixed a dumb mistake I made whe n creating a new genre tag.
Fixed capitalization issues.
Many increases in efficiency.
Added a proper load screen for songs.
Made a few design changes.
<input name="IL_RELATED_TAGS" type="hidden" value="1">/></input>