About Google Earth v18.104.22.16886 Apk App This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “Google Earth v22.214.171.12486 Apk App apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download Google Earth v126.96.36.19986 Apk App apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have Google Earth v188.8.131.5286 Apk App Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone Google Earth v184.108.40.20686 Apk App Android Tweet <input name="IL_RELATED_TAGS" type="hidden" value="1">/></input>
Requirements: ANDROID 2.1 and up
Overview: Explore the world from the palm of your hand with Google Earth.
Use Google Earth to fly around the planet with the swipe of a finger. Explore distant lands or reacquaint yourself with your childhood home. Search by voice for cities, places, and businesses. Browse layers including roads, borders, places, photos and more.
For tablet users on Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), you can now enjoy a new Google Earth experienc e optimized for the large screen. With a new action bar, you can get easy access to search, reset-to-north, my location, and layers. Also, on tablets and select phones, you can now explore the same photo-realistic 3D buildings that have previously only been accessible with the desktop version of Google Earth. Visit the Statue of Liberty in New York, the Taj Mahal in India, or the Sydney Opera House in Australia, all in their full 3D glory! To view 3D buildings, just select â€˜3D Buildingsâ€™ from the layer menu.
You can easily navigate with your fingers, using:
* a one finger swipe to move the globe
* a two-finger pinch and rotate to zoom in and out and rotate your viewpoint
* two-fingers swiped together to tilt your view
* a one single finger double-tap to zoom in and
* a two-finger double-tap to zoom out
What's in this version:
New in 7.0:
* Tour guide: Explore pl aces you never thought to search for with new tours of your favorite cities, historic landmarks and natural wonders.
* 3D imagery: Take flight above entire cities in 3D. Get started with Los Angeles, Boston, San Francisco, Geneva or Rome and look for new additions in the coming weeks. Available for devices with dual-core processors.
<input name="IL_RELATED_TAGS" type="hidden" value="1">/></input>