About avast! Mobile Security v2.0beta1 Apk App This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “avast! Mobile Security v2.0beta1 Apk App apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download avast! Mobile Security v2.0beta1 Apk App apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have avast! Mobile Security v2.0beta1 Apk App Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone avast! Mobile Security v2.0beta1 Apk App Android
Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: Full-featured, top-rated antivirus & anti-theft Android security app.
*** Over 6 million users worldwide! ***
*** Best-rated security app on Android (4.7 from 5) ***
Recommended by leading industry experts Techworld, Android and Me, AV-Test, Android Police, and more.
• Antivirus: Scans installed apps and memory card content on-demand and each new app upon first use.
• Privacy Report: Scans and displays access rights and intents of installed apps.
• SMS/Call Filtering: Filters out particular contacts that you select.
• Anti-Theft: Hidden component that gives you remote control via SMS (lock, locate, siren, memory wipe, etc.)
• App Manager: Lists apps and their sizes (MB), CPU load, memory used, etc.
• Web Shield: Scans each URL that loads and warns you if it’s malware-infected.
• Battery Save: Runs only when performing tasks.
• Firewall (works on rooted phones only): Serves as gatekeeper for network traffic.
AV-TEST: “With its very good detection rate it is one of the best security products for your Android device.”
Techworld: “One of the most complete Android security products on the market, its feature-set even exceeding that of some commercial products.”
Android and Me: “The best anti-theft solution on the market.”
Android Police: “Incredibly strong contender among mobile security apps. All features seem to work perfectly, and are simply polished, intuitive, and well thought-out.”
avast! Anti-Theft web portal integrated into the avast! Account
Optimized UI for tablets
Real-time protection (on-exec scanning) of apps
Custom rules and log in the firewall
The shield control UI to fine-tune on-access security setup
avast! SiteCorrect for the Web Shield
Scanning of incoming messages
SMS/Call filter wildcards
Greyscale notification icon (yay!)
avast! Mobile Security: