About GSam Battery Monitor Pro v2.1.3 Apk This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “GSam Battery Monitor Pro v2.1.3 Apk apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download GSam Battery Monitor Pro v2.1.3 Apk apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have GSam Battery Monitor Pro v2.1.3 Apk Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone GSam Battery Monitor Pro v2.1.3 Apk Android
Overview: Formerly known as Badass Battery Monitor, the Professional Edition of GSam Battery Monitor brings you all the acclaimed features of the Free version with additional function.
* Status bar notification for battery state and time left estimates
* Detailed display of what is using your battery
* Lists showing app usage allowing sorting by things such as CPU usage, Sensor usage, Wake Locks, Wake Time, etc.
* Set a custom time reference to see stats over a certain period of time.
* See time remaining estimates based on current and historical usage
* Add a widget to your home screen showing the battery status and time remaining
* Download or create your own icon themes
* Set audible alarms to know when your battery has finished charging
* Share and compare your average battery life with others
The Professional Edition also includes:
* Optimized views for Tablets or other devices with large screens. The app still scales down to smaller screened devices as well.
* More accurate time remaining estimates for devices such as tablets with long standby times.
* Enhanced control over certain application options
* More features to come!
What's in this version:
* New data available in Phone Radio details (for phones only)
* Add <a href=http://badassbatterymonitor.blogspot.com/2011/11/badass-battery-monitor-users-guide.html#permissions>bluetooth permission</a> to workaround an Android bug.
<input name="IL_RELATED_TAGS" type="hidden" value="1">/></input>