About PipClock - Wasteland Survival v1.1 APK This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “PipClock - Wasteland Survival v1.1 APK apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download PipClock - Wasteland Survival v1.1 APK apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have PipClock - Wasteland Survival v1.1 APK Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone PipClock - Wasteland Survival v1.1 APK Android
PipClock - the Nuclear Wasteland Survival App has finally arrived on Android!
Introducing PipClock ☢, the Nuclear Wasteland Survival App!
Before leaving the Vault, check for health hazards like Acid Rain, Toxic Fogs or Fallout Vapors. Measure the radiation with the built-in Geiger Counter or scavenge the wasteland using the built-in Compass!
All you need to survive, at your finger tips!
PipClock ☢ is the Best Survival Device for the newbie wandering explorer or the survivalist expert.
- Rusty High Resolution Textures
- Post-apocalyptic retro-futuristic design in Metal Alloy with monochrome Cathode Ray Tube display
- Reliable Post-Atomic Clock and Calendar
- GPS powered real-time weather hazards detector (acid rain, UV radiation, toxic fog and many other)¹
- Entry Log - Write your own post-apocalyptic journal of your Wasteland explorations, and since it's important to share survival tips, you can also post your Entry Logs to your Facebook Notes!
- Device Stats - Check how many rads you got, how long you used the emergency light and how many nuclear explosions you've survived... and when you're satisfied with your post-apocalyptic curriculum vitae, share the results with your Facebook friends!
- Landscape mode to use PipClock on your wrist
- World Weather Stats - Weather statistics among all PipClocks in the last 24 hours
- The Wastelander - A N.B.C. (Nuclear, Biological and Chemical) alert system updated in real-time
- Access Logs - Check PipClock activity all around the globe
- Analog Magnetic Compass with realtime Sun Position and Target Indicator
- Realistic Geiger Counter with sounds and smoke!
- Real-time Thermometer and Barometer¹
- Nearby Landmarks Detector (or what's left of them)¹
- Self Protection Reinforced Hull (shake the device to Protect the PipClock from a Nuclear Explosion)
- Nuclear powered Flashlight with three different lightning presets (Broken Neon, Sleep mode, Emergency)
- Sunset - Sunrise Forecast with countdown to sunset and sunrise
- Status of the day graph - check out the percentage of sunlight left or how long you have to wait until the light illuminates the wasteland
- Moon phase calculator
- Arpanet connection to receive important messages broadcasted by the Federal Government from its underground shelter¹
- Help and Settings to configure your device
¹ Requires GPS and Network Connection
What's in this version: (Updated Jul 14, 2012)