About GBC.emu v1.4.31 Apk App This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “GBC.emu v1.4.31 Apk App apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download GBC.emu v1.4.31 Apk App apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have GBC.emu v1.4.31 Apk App Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone GBC.emu v1.4.31 Apk App Android
Requirements: Android 1.6+
Overview: Emulate the classic Gameboy (Color) hand-held on your Android device
Emulate the classic Gameboy (Color) hand-held on your Android device
Gameboy (Color) emulator based on Gambatte 0.5-wip (GPL), designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, Galaxy S2, and Xperia Play, but works on many devices with similar specs.
* Selectable color palettes when playing original GB games
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states. State files from Gambatte should work on GBC.emu and vice-versa.
* Supports games in .gb and .gbc formats, optionally in .zip files
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls & keyboard support (needs Android 2.1+ for multi-touch, up to 3 touches supported at once), and an Xperia Play optimized button layout
* Wiimote + Classic Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote JS1 support (no need to purchase a separate app, see website for full instructions)
* Portrait/Landscape auto-orientation support
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info, ports for other platforms, and my other apps (including Snes9x EX). Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
What's in this version:
* Fixed auto-frameskip lockup
* Sound buffer size option to control latency and new playback code for Android 2.3+
* Java-based Bluetooth support for devices that can't use the C implementation
* Option to show/hide status bar
* Other various fixes (see site for full list)
Download Instructions:released by Nihon-no-fanboi