About SMS Backup & Restore Pro v5.90 Apk App This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I’m also going to show you a way that’s a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.Please make sure your phone has “SMS Backup & Restore Pro v5.90 Apk App apk” enabled in it’s settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box. You have two options, either put the Download SMS Backup & Restore Pro v5.90 Apk App apk file onto your phone’s SD card or download and install it directly from your phone. Sorry We Dont Have SMS Backup & Restore Pro v5.90 Apk App Cheat Android.Another thing is to simply install a file manager app like Astro File Manager, browse the APK and install it. Remember This applications Only For Smartphone SMS Backup & Restore Pro v5.90 Apk App Android
Requirements: for all Android versions, supports App2SD
Overview: A simple App to Backup and Restore SMS Messages. This is a Paid No-Ads version of the Ad-Supported Free App.
* Automatic Scheduled Backups.
* View Backup Contents.
* Backups created in XML Format on the SD Card.
* Option to backup selected conversations only.
* MMS not supported yet.
* FAQs at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
NOTE: There is a known problem with some firmware versions of the Droid X and Droid 2 phones that the restored messages do not get the correct time stamps.
This App needs the following permissions to work:
* Storage - modify/delete SD card contents (android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE): To create the xml file on the SD card.
* Your messages - edit SMS or MMS, read SMS or MMS (android.permission.READ_SMS, android.permission.WRITE_SMS): Needed to read SMS during backups and write them during restore.
* Your personal information - read contact data (android.permission.READ_CONTACTS): To display and store the contact names in the backup file.
* System tools - prevent phone from sleeping (android.permission.WAKE_LOCK): To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a backup or restore operation is in progress.
* Hardware controls - control vibrator (android.permission.VIBRATE): To vibrate the phone when the backup or restore operation is completed.
- Finnish - Thanks to Juhana H.
- Russian - Thanks to Pavel (Павел Миронов)
- Spanish - Thanks to Miguel A. Alvarez
- French - Thanks to Julien Benoist
What's in this version:
Note: If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing the reset.
- Support for detection of external storage cards
- Inbuilt file/folder browser
- Holo based theme and ActionBar support
- Open Conversation from Search result.
- Lots of other internal changes
- Some minor bug fixes.
- Dropbox support, needs Add-On v2.0+